Country Story!

Posted by Nion Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So, I've been invited to quite a few beta tests in the recent months but I haven't had the time to participate in most. I was just accepted to the pre-beta test of Playfish's Country Story, however, and this is one game that I can make the time for. Simple social farming game--I play it on Facebook. It's the second farming game I've played, the first being Farmville. The graphics in Playfish Country Story are definitely nice, and there are quite a few factors that go into farming. Stamina of the player (farmer), money to buy seeds, level limits to how many plots you can have, what you can buy, and your stamina. You've got to keep your crops watered and the amount of water your can holds can be leveled up as well. There are also quests to help you up and fertilizer to speed up how quickly your crops grow (but you can only get it through quests or Playfish cash). Turnips are the starter plant. I was granted some corn by a quest, so I have yet to grow anything other than those two crops. I don't like that tasks can't be qeued--I got spoiled with that on Farmville. >___< If I feel like it, screenshots and additional details may come soon. 0___0
So maybe then this blog will stop being so dead. ^^;

1 Comment
  1. Cristy Said,

    hi!! interesting...
    do you have any idea about how long will you be testing the game!?
    it allready appears on fb but at the time i acces it doesn't show anything, i guess that's because they're still on the testing phase
    good post =)

    Posted on July 27, 2009 at 8:31 AM

     

Post a Comment